- "Heterogeneous Effects of Online Reputation for Local and National Retailers", with Peter Newberry, International Economic Review , 60(4), 1565-1587, November 2019
- "The Effects of Government Licensing on E-commerce: Evidence from Alibaba", with Ginger Zhe Jin, Zhentong Lu and Chunxiao Li, March 2021, [SSRN], [NBER], Accepted at Journal of Law and Economics
- "Online Marketplaces' Contract Design: Evidence from Alibaba's Rebate Contracts", February 2020
- "A Computational Method for Continuous-choice Stochastic Dynamic Problems"
- "Market Structure and Flagship Entry in Online Marketplaces", with Ginger Zhe Jin, Zhentong Lu and Lu Fang, August 2020
- "Return Policies and Uncertainty in E-commerce", with Peter Newberry
- "Price Discrimination via Platform Differentiation", with Peter Newberry
- "Upcoding under Diagnosis-based Price: Evidence from China", with Yang Yue
- "Strategic Preemptive Actions in Hospital Industry", with Bo Bian
- National Nature Science Foundation of China, "The Principle-agent Relationship between Online Platforms and Independent Providers".